Water Distiller Cleaning Crystals
For cleaning of water distiller
- Availability: In Stock
- RRP: £10.00
You save: £2.00
Water Distiller Cleaning Crystals
The Deluxe Water Distiller and Professional Water Distiller both come with a 250g bottle of cleaning crystals. This is a larger 500g bottle to use when your existing one runs out to keep your home water distiller performing at its best.
Why you need Water Distiller Cleaning Crystals:
- Clean all residue left over from the distillation process
- Keep your Water Distiller in the best condition possible
- Ensure your home Water Distiller keeps producing 99.99% pure water
- Large 500g size means your Water Distiller Cleaning Crystals will last much longer
How often should you clean your water distiller?
You should clean your distiller after each distillation with a non-stick, non-scratch cleaner sponge and use the cleaning crystals every 1-2 weeks to get rid of the scale. You will need to clean your distiller more often if you live in a hard water area (you can check it here). A big scale build-up will stop your distiller heating the water properly and can cause a damage to your distiller - keep it clean.
We charge VAT sales tax at 20% on all purchases made within the European Union. If you are outside this area VAT is not charged. By default all prices shown include VAT. If you live outside the E.U. your VAT will be deducted during the checkout process and before you make payment.
Within the UK, shipping rates are based on weight and vary from £1.95 for small, light items like charcoal filters up to £7.95 for a Water Distiller. Shipping is added during the checkout process and before you make payment. We ship internationally and for non-UK customers your shipping rate comes up during the checkout process and before you make payment.
Genuine Megahome Water Distiller Cleaning Crystals - 500 gram bottle.
- Our water distiller cleaning crystals are made of Citric Acid Monohydrate which exists in all plants, especially in lemons and limes.
- Effectively removes stubborn residue left after water distillation and can be used for other household scaling problems, eg. kettle.
- Easy to use - fill your water distiller with 4 litres of water and add two tablespoons of the cleaner. Turn it on without the top on and discard the water 30 minutes later. Make sure you set a 30 minute timer so you have a reminder!
- Keep your Water Distiller in the best condition possible.
- Make sure your home Water Distiller keeps producing 99.99% pure water.
Cost of shipping
Shipping costs are based on the weight of different items and the varying costs reflect the differing costs of shipping different sizes and weights. If you want to know the cost of shipping before you proceed with a purchase put what you want in the shopping basket and go to basket summary. In the details section there you can get a shipping quote.
Smaller items (under 2kg) are generally sent by Royal Mail and larger items (over 2kg) are sent out by courier on a next day delivery service, within the UK.
In order to receive an order the next day by courier you would need to place the order before noon on the day of ordering.
Working out shipping costs is a complex task and sometimes a shipping cost may not be available, for example with a particularly large order or when sending an order to smaller foreign countries.
If you experience problems related to shipping during the checkout process call us on 01985 606044 (inside UK) or +44 1985 606044 (outside UK) or email email@example.com
Because we are an Internet shop the purpose of a moneyback guarantee is to let you inspect and evaluate a product and return it, if you decide you do not want it. It is not a way to have a product on free rental for a period.
So, to claim a moneyback guarantee the product needs to be returned to us in "as new" condition in its original packaging so that it can be inspected and resold.
We will refund the cost of the product but not the cost of the original post and packaging. Also, you are responsible for getting the product to us.
Lifetime moneyback guarantees apply to the lifetime of the purchaser and cannot be passed on.
All our moneyback guarantees apply only to people living in the British Isles and do not apply to trade customers.
To claim a moneyback guarantee phone us first on 01985 606044, tell us what you are sending back and we will tell you where to send it.